Friday, June 26, 2009

My life in numbers

  • Thanks to one of my favorite blogs over at It's time for the Burkulater for the idea: http://burkulater.blogspot.com/


    just making it my own.


  • 1 -time my child peed in the floor because she didn't have the potty seat insert despite the fact she can sit on the potty without it. She insisted she needed it so she stood there and wet instead of getting on the potty.

  • 14 - number of stairs needed to climb to get said potty seat....which I did not do. and informed her she will have to go on the big potty without the insert if she leaves it upstairs. She can do it when we are out...she can do it at home.

  • 35-Number of times I have said clean up this room.

  • 1213-number of times my children have said Mommy...Mommy....Mommy despite me answering them and letting them know I am listening and looking at them in the eyes to show them I am interested in what they are saying....Mommy...mommy mommy numeruos times in succession does not make me hear you better.

  • 10-number of times my son has told the story of him killing a fly (look out Obama you have competiton).

  • 3-number of blessings my husband and I have that are in human form.

  • 25- number of items I need on my grocery list and that is a conservative guess.

  • 125- amount of dollars I have to get said groceries which means something will be left off.

  • 1/2 - amount of my cup of coffee I have actually been able to drink today.

  • 30-minutes of exercise I am planning today since I don't think I am going to the Y today.

  • 6- loads of laundry I need to do today...yes, I am behind.

  • 45-minutes I have wasted on here talking about what I need to do today instead of getting up and actually doing it.

that about sums it up for now.

2 comments:

Burkulater said...

I like the 1/2 cup of COLD coffee...personally.

Good numbers!

Unknown said...

thanks.....and LOL...I dont like cold coffee unless I have vanilla icecream to go in it....LOL