Monday, June 15, 2009

All I can Say is WOW!


just finished a 2 mile walking video...while listening to praise and worship on my MP3 player and praying and praising God and proclaiming the promises of God in our household and our church and the lives of our friends and family...just found my get up and go.(which was sadly missing)...and to make it even better the last song was "I walk by Faith"...now how is that for a God thing..AND GLORY to God Mike called HE GOT A $2/ hour RAISE !

The Lord ASTOUNDS me! You just never know what is around the corner but the promises He has to prosper us and not to harm us are to true. I am amazed by God! And humbled and grateful.....and I think I will walk to praise and worship in my home every day...cause being pentecostal.....if I get too excited at the Y....they might ask me to leave if I disturb other patrons.......LOL.....I will still do my praise and worship music but I will reserve my out loud prayer and praise walks for home....nope not ashamed.......just don't want to get thrown out of the Y......LOL.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

YAY! So glad to hear about your hubby's raise!

Unknown said...

I gotta get my praise walk in yet today.....somehow I will fit it in then perhaps I not feel like a grumpy berry....LOL