Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer days 52 and 53 --The love of Jesus..........

Yesterday was Jenny's Jesus themed birthday party. Her face was aglow all day long. When party time came and her friends, family and loved ones were around her......she glowed like a sunrise.  She loved all her gifts, everyone of them but when she saw her Jesus doll.......the glow, the joy..........was indescribable.  The picture in this case is not worth 1000 words because it can not contain the  joy that was tangible in that room when she saw that doll.

She blows me away this child of mine, who loves Jesus so much. She loves Jesus more than anyone I have ever known. She adores Him as we all should.  She loves Jesus, truly with all her heart, mind, body and soul.


She received so many blessings this weekend my heart can't contain it all.  People saw into her heart and gave from their hearts to bless one little girl who loves Jesus.  Every gift Jenny has exclaimed over and loved and looked at and touched and patted and treasured.  I was so blessed by everyone who has loved on one small girl with such giant faith.  

I am overwhelmed by love. God's love, the love of friends, the love of family...........the love of Jesus.  It was demonstrated by others this weekend and by Jenny.  

Today we went to church and had such a wonderful service.  Mike had dressed and come out and announced I dressed to match Daddy, and he had.  I watched them during praise and worship, standing side by side, hands raised in worship to the Father of us all. And I thought of the song by Philips, Craig and Dean.  I want to be like you.  My little boy loves his Daddy and he truly wants to be just like him.



My weekend has been so blessed and I praise God for every minute of it. We serve an awesome God.


0 comments: