Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Day 40........prepared for battle

Jenny is prepared................for battle. She said Mommy I got my armor on, I have my Sword and shield and my shoes on. What more can you say?  She is ready..........my little warrior Princess for Jesus.


Her faith, her innocence, her trust in Jesus............she is prepared.  She knows who her strength comes from and she is never letting Him go.  She is a mighty prayer warrior and a faith filled child of God. Never under estimate the faith of a child and the power of a praying child.  The Bible says the fervent  prayer of a righteous man avails much (James 5:16).  Jesus said we are to come to Him like a little child.......so how much more does the fervent prayer of a righteous child avail. Our kids CAN impact the world for the Kingdom of God. Never doubt that God can use a child filled with faith for mighty things.  Preach it baby girl, preach it. We should always be prepared.

0 comments: