Saturday, October 27, 2007

Notice to all my readers, friends, pals

I am temporarily unplugged. Am I happy, not on your life. Our computer contracted a virus due to the wonderful protection provided by our ISP(hear the dripping sarcasm). Our hard drive is TOAST!. I am at the library typing this. I had a 3 word entry and everything for blogmammas but our computer crashed and I can not post it. In any case, I have learned that I am much more reliant on my computer than I knew. I will log in through our local library when I can. I do not know when I will be up and running again. Hopefully, not to long. So until I can get back up, I will miss you all and miss blogging. don't give up......I WILL be back!

9 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

That is so horribly awful. Our computer crashed once, I could not believe how crippling it was. Our life is on the computer-not really a good thing sometimes.
I'll keep checking back anxiously awaiting your return. :)
Oh, I know it will probably be days before you get a chance to read this. That's okay.
Blessings to you.

Shawna said...

I nominated you for an award :-)

Come look see http://thehomeschoolingexperiment.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I know I am way too reliant on my computer and am very addicted to blogging. I shudder to think if I lost connectivity! Yikes!!

I'll be looking forward to your return!!

Anonymous said...

comp. issues can just stink! thankfully we have local libraries! SO NICE! we'll keep checking in...God is good.
-jeanette

The Proverbs Wife said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. Stop by proverbswife.blogspot.com to let me know when you ar back up and running.

Unknown said...

thanks yall. at the library again today for a few moments. Not enough time to do what I want or need......LOL. because libraries, 15 month old children and 4 year olds(well she is almost 4..LOL) do not mix well, because Daddy gets tired of entertaining them QUICK.....LOL.

Unknown said...

again thanks all and I will be back as soon as I can!

Moosler said...

That stinks! We had that happen about a year ago -- so aggravating. If nothing else, you can reformat your hard drive, but then you lose EVERYTHING!

Shawna said...

Missing you, Thelma! Hope all is well :-)