Friday, October 5, 2007

It has taken me all day

To find one template that worked. I don't know if it is me or the templates I tried. I am not totally satisfied with this new look. Any fellow bloggers that can direct me to some good, easy to copy and past sites with inspirational or sweet, or cute templates befitting my style, let me know. I will check them out. From my blogs, you can probably guess I am pretty much conservative and like cute whimsical, or pretty and classic, or awe inspiring inspirational. So any ideas out there....just post a reply and let me know. My blog was in need of change. Change is good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

arrrrrghh.........I lost all my links to my blogs and my widgets when I changed everything and now I tried to fix it and lost the new look.........I need serious help and making my blog look pretty.....LOL and keeping my links in at the same time. YIKES....

Mommy Reg said...

Thelma... I have felt your frustration. Pyzam.com is where I got both of my latest layouts. I like them, they have a huge selection and they are easy to cut and past.
No matter what layout you use, you will need to replace all your widgets. I don't know if there is a way to change your layout and keep your widgets. If there is, I haven't figured it out. I just go through and redo them. It is a pain but in the end you get a cute layout.
I hope that helps.

Unknown said...

thanks that does help......I appreciate it. off to look for my widgets and templates....I need a fresh look...LOL.

Unknown said...

okay got it changed for now.....now I am trying to add back all my widgets and links....might take some time.....so hopefully my faithful readers will read this and let me know if their link is missing so I can add it back.

Mommy Reg said...

So very nice! I am glad I could help. Mine, lately, is in a constant state of change so to speak as I add and modify. Have fun with it. :)