Monday, March 20, 2017

Mom Blog Monday

One of my favorite people and favorite blogs can be found over at http://simplymoms.net/.


Simply Moms - Parenting Homemaking and Real Life



Jennifer has an insight into life that is caring, compassionate and real. She has faced so many challenges over the years but she keeps on believing in people.  I "met" her years ago when Hannah was a mere baby at a forum for well Moms. We have shared so much over the years, grief and sorrow, joy and celebration. I feel like she is the family even though we have never met in person. She has organization skills that I envy. She has ideas for home, family, and household management for I think just about every stage of parenthood.  Now she is rocking being a grandmother and passing all that awesomeness on to a new generation.

Go on over and check her out.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are too kind <3

Unknown said...

love ya my friend.