Friday, March 24, 2017

Day 10: First Celebrity Crush

Oh my, this is a hard one to say. I guess I would have to say that it is a tie between:

Tom Selleck as Magnum P.I.


Image result for magnum pi

And Erik Estrada as Ponch from CHIPS:

Image result for poncherello


I never missed those shows.

One of my most favorite memories is that I did indeed get meet Erik Estrada when he came to our town to promote a movie about human trafficking and internet safety. I was so excited, checked meeting a celebrity off my bucket list. I may or may not have been grinning so big you could see the smile from the space station.  LOL


I think he may be thinking, help attack of the middle-aged mom fulfilling her lifelong dream. LOL

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is so cool that you got to meet him. He was also one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

I think he was everyone's favorite back in the day. He sure aged great. LOL