Monday, May 4, 2009


It is not me who forgot to write down some link and email addresses when I changed computers so that I dont have them in my list.

It is not me who needs to be doing some much needed laundry instead of blogging and playing on Facebook.

It is not me who let her son stay home from school for what appears to be a mental health day instead of making him go to school when I knew he wasn't so sick he could have not gone. Tummy ache does not equal missed school...but to be honest I really think he needed some time with just mommy...and him and I had a great mommy and son talk.

It is not me who wants to go to bed, pull the covers over my head and sleep for hours...cause.......well I am just tired.

It is not me who scheduled to much this week and should have said no to someone she said yes to....sigh.

It is not me who has no idea if she has the nursery on Thursday night or not.

It is not me who feels bad because we can't afford to do the spring fling at at the kids school...

It is not me who is insanely happy that school is almost over for the year.

It is not me who bought herself cheese puffs and will not share..after all I "always" share since I am trying to teach my kids the value of sharing...LOL.

It is not me who thinks my son is 8 going on 18 and wonders how much more time I have left before he gets to "big" to cuddle.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shawna...if you read this please read response to you in previous thread...I tried to send you a message but dont know if you received it. HUGS friend

Barry and Amy said...

I wouldn't share the cheesy poof either! =)

Unknown said...

lol..they are such good junk food!

Shawna said...

Glad I am not alone LOL

Unknown said...

LOL...sometimes I wonder what has happened to my brain..LOL