Thursday, May 28, 2009

Six Very Honest Truths About Me

1. I can lose time when on the computer on my blog or on facebook both of which I love. I have been able to reconnect with friends and family through facebook and my blogging......well it is like a diary to me.....helps me work through things.

2. I am very, extremely disorganized but can't find the motivation to change....although I want to teach my children to be organized...I have the want to but not the energy.

3. I weigh more than I have ever have not pregnant and it bugs me to no end...but doing something about it...takes the aforementioned energy which I have none of.

4. I want so spend far more time with my Lord than I do. Too often I get to the end of the day and I have barely called out to Him...yet alone read His word.........I am a work in progress..........again the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

5. I know I must give up my addiction to Dr Pepper in order to lose some weight......but I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my Dr Pepper........and have yet to feel I have the ability to give it up. Again....the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

6. I want to be a better mother.......I used to read with the kids and play with them more....lots more...I feel like their childhood is slipping away and my lack of energy or the whatever it takes to push through that lack of energy is unfair to them. I pray that this summer my goals I have set for myself and my children will remedy that. Recent events with extended family had brought it to the forefront and I know I must change.......and I know I must act not just talk about it.

0 comments: