Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates from us

The kids finally did get better but then it was Christmas activities at the school, church and going here and there and busy busy busy. Christopher's asthma continues to be a challenge.

I too am facing a challenge right now. For a couple of weeks I have had off and on pain under my left rib cage. This weekend it has become more prevalent and more constant. I am making a doctor's appointment tomorrow. We are thinking maybe one of the kids cracked a rib crawling on Mommy? Not sure but the pain ranges from a 3-9 on a scale of 1-10 and is never gone now. I am not sure what is going on but I am tired of hurting, so off I go to try and find some answers. My prayer is that they find the cause and FIX IT! Mommy being out of commission is NOT an option.

0 comments: