Monday, December 28, 2009

My Dearest Hannah




Mommy has a great huge apology to give you. I did not get your birthday letter and birthday post written back in November. I am sorry. Partly due to all the illness in our house and partly just due to Mommy getting distracted. One day you will understand how that can happen and how it is no reflection of Mommy's love for you.




Over the past year, you have grown so much in so many ways. You are mature beyond your years. You are loving and compassionate. You live life with gusto but at the same time, you are our most serious child. You think deeply, you love deeply and you are sensitive. You are the Princess. You are such a girly girl. You make me smile. You can be moody and pouty but it is because you feel so deeply. You have learned to read. You have learned so much in Kindergarten. You love learning and growing and living.




Your love for Jesus is beautiful. Watching you do your drama inspires me. You praise your Lord with all of your precious heart. You love Him immensely and you are not afraid to show it.




Your kindness towards others is phenomenal. You make your Daddy and I so proud. I marvel at the person you are. I see great big possibilities in you. I think you will either be a teacher or someone who cares for others. You say, you want to be a Mommy with 12 children! That humbles me, because you say you want to be like me. In all my faults and flaws you want to be like your Mommy. That makes me want to do better.




You my sweet daughter are in inspiration and I love you. Keep shining for Jesus.


Love Mommy

2 comments:

Burkulater said...

:)

Unknown said...

I love my kids. They do make me :o)