Monday, December 28, 2009

My plans for the coming year

I am going to attempt to make at least one blog post a day. That is 365 posts at least. I am not going to promise but I am going to try. There will be days that will be about as exciting as watching paint dry. However, with my 3 kids I am sure there are some days that will be entertaining, at least to other moms. I hope to inspire someone, share my faith and perhaps make someone have hope and want to live for the Lord.

I don't fathom that I have great words of wisdom or influence. I am just a normal wife, mother, woman with flaws and imperfections. Occasionally I get bursts of inspiration and have something eloquent to say. However, for the most part, I am as average as they come.

I try to live my life with compassion, love and integrity. I make mistakes. I am not the perfect wife, mother, Christian, and so on. I want to be better in all areas of my life. I want others to see that the Jesus I speak about is the Jesus I live and love and serve.

Happy New Year and may the coming year bring you many blessings.

0 comments: