Friday, July 6, 2007

The announcement is being made Sunday

That we are leaving. I am going to tell my friend here, who happens to be the pastor's daughter today. So it is NOT a shock. We are telling everyone that God is moving us on, which is true. Pastor is not going into details just saying God has us here for 7 months and in His perfect plan it is time for us to move on. I will probably be crying a LOT on Sunday. First, the huge change and 2nd it is Jennifer's birthday and it is quite a lot going on.

We told Christopher that we are moving. He is devastated! CRIED CRIED CRIED, nearly broke my heart in two. But he is resilent. He looks so sad. Sigh......as hard as it is on us, it is hard to watch your child grieve. No way Hannah can understand, she will be excited we are moving near Nanny and Aunt Theresa. LOL.

My heart is heavy because of all the changes and the unexpected timing. But God is faithful and I know everything will be all right.

6 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

Oh, I know how emotional the day you say you're leaving can be. When we left dh's first call a friend wanted me to wear a particular outfit that she had given me. I told her that I just couldn't because it didn't have any pockets and where would I put all those tissues?
I'll pray that Sunday goes smoothly.

Shawna said...

Where will you be moving Thelma? Is there a new church for you? I am so sad for you (((hugs)))

Shawna said...

Tagged you for a Meme, Thelma.

http://shawna-thoughts.blogspot.com/2007/07/meme-filler.html

Unknown said...

It was very hard today and I cried a lot....LOL. But over all I guess it could have gone worse. At least I wasn't a complete blubbering mess. Although I chose NOT to wear make up on purpose....LOL. That way there would be no tear streaks....LOL.

Shawna: We are moving to Tennesse where my sister and mom are. There is no church yet, I think we need time to heal and recover and rest before we take on a new church. Thanks hon.

All I know is that in the long run.........God is in this and we will be stronger and better for making it through the trials and hardships. God is faithful.

Shawna said...

Tennessee is BEAUTIFUL, Thelma. What a wonderful place to rest and heal and reflect--what part of Tennessee will you be in?

And more (((hugs))) for you! Do you feel smoothered yet LOL

Unknown said...

Shawna........I love the hugs. South of Nashville, Lavergne area......

thanks so much