We are having a lazy Saturday after a busy week of sickness, kidney stones for my husband, a game night for the group we run at church and so much more. I am sooooooooo tired. Just feel lazy and letting the kids wear their jammies all day.......so........that is just what I did. Mike had to work and is now showing signs of the flu we all had last week....that is he didnt have it last week........so I guess it is his turn. Not much to say today.......and this is probably very boring....but since I have had trouble getting in lately thought I would post something to show a wee bit of activity......LOL.
Show, Don't Tell
-
*Psalm 89:8-9*
*“O LORD God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty LORD?Your faithfulness
also surrounds You.You rule the swelling of the sea;When its waves...
4 days ago

1 comments:
hope that you all had a good lazy day and that mike gets better soon!
Post a Comment