We bought most of the school supplies today, we just have to get the numerous boxes of kleenex, paper towels, hand sanitizer and the like but we are mostly done.
After lunch we took a last summer visit to the Creek..........one of our favorite places to be this summer and I even stuck my feet in. This time I did not bust my bottom in the mud. Yay me.............so here we are on the last day of summer vacation. I am a wee bit sad and the kids are happy and excited to be going back to school. Time goes by way too fast. So glad it stopped raining today so I could take the kids to the creek. It was so much fun.
Why Aren't We Singing?
-
*“All that is gold does not glitter,*
*Not all those who wander are lost;*
*The old that is strong does not wither,*
*Deep roots are not reached by t...
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment