Friday, May 28, 2010

Lessons learned from Miya

Miya........she lived to short of a time, but what a great teacher she was.  Things I learned from Miya:

Even when in pain, you can find a reason to smile.

Love and once you love someone never let go.

Just cause someone says no, doesn't mean you can't try.

Telling people I love you more...has lots of payback.

Joy is in the journey not the hardship.

Never give up trying to get what you want.

The small things in life, like bubbles and stuffed ducks are important.  Enjoy them.

Shoes are not important, it is better to be barefoot.

Love knows no boundaries.  You can love lots of people in a short time and endear them all to your heart.

The more you love, the more friends you have.

Love has no limitations, even if your body does.

Friends are treasures and gifts, hold them close and camp out in their heart.

There is not enough time in the day to take time for a nap. Too many things to do, see, say and explore. Live life to its fullest.

So many lessons I learned from sweet Miya girl.  These barely touch the surface.  She greatly impacted my life and I will forever treasure the things I learned from sweet Miya.  She had some rough days, but she kept trying. 

1 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

I've been gone for a long time, so I missed this post. I am so sorry about Miya.