Monday, September 17, 2007

The OTHER woman

Yes, there is another woman in his life. Apparently her eyes are the bluest of blue and sparkle like diamonds. Her hair is blonde and holds the beauty of spun Gold. She makes him smile and his heart grow. She is beautiful and well spoken. She loves to read and sing and dance. When he talks about her, his eyes shine, and sparkle and give off a glow.




Ahhhhhh, yes, the other woman in my son's life. Yes, her name is Harper and she was the prettiest thing this side of heaven. She is all that and a a ox of cracker jacks. And she was the prettiest in the whole school on picture day. My son is growing up way too fast, I am not ready for the "other" woman in my son's life and as he refers to her "my girlfriend".

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!