I have so much to be Thankful for, so very much. Last Thursday my son was so very ill, this Thursday, he is home from the hospital, going to school and his normal happy, chipper self.
Things I am Thankful for:
- My son is alive and breathing more normally.
- My daughters are healthy and strong.
- I have a caring, loving, supportive husband.
- We have a supportive, helpful family.
- We have a loving, caring, praying church.
- We did not get hit by those horrid tornadoes and so we can pray for the victims.
- We have a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our backs.
- Our son has a great doctor and recieved good medical care at the hospital.
- We do have insurance, may not be the best, but we have it.
- Our home is filled with love.
- I have a Lord who sustains me even through the hard times.
- God is faithful and fulfills all His promises.
- I live in a country where I can worship my Lord in freedom.