Or so it seems to be. Blogging as of late is hard to come by. My brain has apparently gone on vacation without me. Most likely somewhere warm.
Signs my brain is on vacation:
- I tried to put the car keys in the fridge.
- I keep calling my kids by the wrong names, even called Christopher Mike one day.
- I also called Mike my sister's name one day.."Hey Theresa...I mean Mike while you are out could you pick up.....uh uh....no idea...I will call you if I can think of it.
- I was trying to call my mother in law and dialed my sister. Then I tried to call my sister and dialed...you guessed it...my mother in law.
- I wore my shirt inside out all day. When Jenny pointed it out..I told her, it is backwards day...I just forgot to tell you.
- I can not do 4th grade math. Although, that might be more the fact they do it so different today than when I was in 4th grade.
- I put my coffee in the filter and started up my coffee maker, NO WATER. Coffee makers do not work without water.
- And the worst of all, one day I was going to sign a check and almost wrote my maiden name...after 11 years of marriage! What is up with that?
Okay, so I jest. But God is faithful even when life is well, life. When the bills come..then God. When your kids have been sick off and on for weeks on end....then God. When you are so tired of cold weather you could scream...then God. There is nothing God can't handle. Even sleep deprivation! God is able to abundantly above that which we ask. So when your brain takes a vacation, and your get up and go packed its bags and headed South. Hit your knees. Because, at least that way, you can handle it better.