My grandmother used to drink coffee out of a tea cup. Today when I put my coffee in a teacup, I remembered. I was just a little girl and she would give me tea with lots of milk in it in my teacup. Teacups to me are special. As a little girl, it made anything in it taste better. It made it special. I still love teacups. I love the way they feel in my hand, delicate and small. When I think about my little girl self and teacups, it makes me smile. So today's through the eyes of a child post is about teacups.
Why Aren't We Singing?
-
*“All that is gold does not glitter,*
*Not all those who wander are lost;*
*The old that is strong does not wither,*
*Deep roots are not reached by t...
6 days ago

1 comments:
That is a beautiful memory. <3
Post a Comment