Last night across Tennesse and much of the south there were bad storms and deadly tornadoes. In our area we did not have as bad a weather but the sirens kept going off so we spent some time sitting in our downstairs bathroom listening to the news. Anyway, Hannah gets up this morning and says"Mommy are there any more potatoes outside? I dont want no more potatoes, please".......LOL......tornadoes, potatoes.........it was so cute! LOL
Why Aren't We Singing?
-
*“All that is gold does not glitter,*
*Not all those who wander are lost;*
*The old that is strong does not wither,*
*Deep roots are not reached by t...
2 days ago
2 comments:
So cute. I love what kids say. :)
thanks and my kids, really do make my heart smile. I always say that and it became our family saying because my son at age 2 told me one day "Mommy, you make my heart smile". So that is now a family saying.
Post a Comment